3 Bedroom, 2 bath, 1800 Sq. ft. on 5 acres
Please use the buttons above to navigate
- Peaceful setting in the Ozark Mountains of Northern Arkansas. Quality built, custom 1800 sq. ft. home on 5 acres. Built in 2010. Home sits at the very end of a well maintained county road. Nicely secluded with great privacy. Excellent view of the mountains. Well maintained property with large trees.
- Whitetail deer and turkey abundant on the property.
- No traffic. Neighbors approx. ¼ - ½ mile away.
- Wonderful fenced garden area with raised beds. Fruit trees, berries, grapes, herbs and perennial vegetables already in.
- Outdoor storage shed
- Large smokehouse capable of smoking an entire hog, deer or turkey, with plenty of hickory wood available.
- Ultralight airstrip on the property as well.
- Small barn with gated area for livestock.
- 5 Star Energy rated Home ! All 2 X6 Construction
- This is NOT a modular home
- DEC approved Septic and well is 260'
- Central Air / Propane Wall Heaters
- Low Property Taxes. ( Approx. $400 per year) !!!
- Unrestricted land. Horses, cattle and livestock OK
- Very Private Setting / Bordered by 1000's of acres of undeveloped land
- Open floor Plan / Large Rooms / Large Kitchen
- Great DSL / Satellite Pre wired with Dish/Directv
- All rooms individually wired for phone
- Priced at $119,000 All offers considered. Serious only please. More information available. All transactions will be handled through an escrow attorney and title company! This home is located in Camp, Arkansas in Fulton County. Fulton County is in North Central Arkansas bordering the Missouri state line. There is no owner financing at this time. This home is located 2 miles off of the paved highway down a well maintained gravel road.
- If interested, please click the "contact us" button to the right of the page or on the top of the page and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks